thetonkmeister thetonkmeister is offline
Junior Member

Default Evil line in table cell

Hi

I have a table, and a cell contains a line in it, which I cannot copy and paste, or format copy and paste, or delete, or move, or select.

Any idea what this line is, and how I can move it, delete it etc?

This is a Word 2003 document opened in Word 2007.

Tonkmeister