Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
olwenh olwenh is offline

Default Stop table from splitting across a page break

Hi,
I'm creating a form where some parts potentialy need a lot of text so have
created several tables and separtated them with section breaks.

I need to know how to stop the small tables not to split across a page
break. If a page break is encountered, I want to take the whole table to the

Can someone help please?
thank you