Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AndrewT AndrewT is offline

Default reset style that is based upon another style

I have a template with styles I've defined. Some styles are based upon other
styles. I'd like to be able reset the styles based upon the other styles so
that, where the style details are listed, it has only "base style +".

As an example, I have a style called "procedureName". It is based upon the
style "procedure". The "procedureName" style has a color specified. I'd like
to make it so the "procedureName" style simply inherits the "procedure"
color. I can't determine how to unspecify the color for "procedureName".