Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fes2003 fes2003 is offline

Default when I view my document there are arrows whrere I tabebbed

when I open a document there are arrows every where a tab has been used how
do I get rid of that now it must be a setting that got changed? I am running
2003 word
this happens on old and new documents
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Nonprinting characters can be turned off and on by clicking ¶ in the
Standard toolbar. If that doesn't work, check the View settings in the
Tools | Options menu. See here for more info, and an explanation of how
nonprinting characters can be extremely useful:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/