Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Bravo Jorge Bravo is offline

Default Convert picture already in .doc file

I have a picture (screen shot) in a document I created and now need to
convert it (the picture, not the document) to a picture format (jpg jpeg png
gif bmp tif tiff swf )

Can it be done?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Bravo Jorge Bravo is offline

Thanks Graham

Now, the problem is I'm using Word 2007 Beta and can't see the 'Save as
webpage' option.

"Graham Mayor" escreveu na mensagem

Jorge Bravo wrote:
I have a picture (screen shot) in a document I created and now need to
convert it (the picture, not the document) to a picture format (jpg
jpeg png gif bmp tif tiff swf )

Can it be done?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Really. Just click on SaveAs and a dialog will open: click on Save as Type
drop down arrow and you will find the whole list of option.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Jorge Bravo wrote:
I have a picture (screen shot) in a document I created and now need to
convert it (the picture, not the document) to a picture format (jpg
jpeg png gif bmp tif tiff swf )

Can it be done?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Bravo Jorge Bravo is offline

Sorry Terry

When I open 'Save as' in Word2007 Beta I only get 2 options: 'Word97-2003
format' and 'PDF or XPS?

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom escreveu na mensagem

Jorge Bravo wrote:
I have a picture (screen shot) in a document I created and now need to
convert it (the picture, not the document) to a picture format (jpg
jpeg png gif bmp tif tiff swf )

Can it be done?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Bravo Jorge Bravo is offline

I'm sorry.

I didn't read correctly your earlier message. Of coyrse, if I open the Word 97-2003 format option then I do get in the Classic style all the different extensions.

Sorry, once again