Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jack Gillis Jack Gillis is offline

Default Show/Hide Paragraph

I know how to show or hide paragraph marks using the icon on the toolbar but
I wonder if there is a way to do it from the main menu? I don't always
have the toolbar visible.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Jack,
Just a thought, you can copy the icon using Alt+ctrl+drag. Put it anywhere
you like in any menu. Works fine here.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
I know how to show or hide paragraph marks using the icon on the toolbar
but I wonder if there is a way to do it from the main menu? I don't
always have the toolbar visible.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Jack

It is available under Tools, Options, View tab but not directly from a menu
as you requested. However, you can easily add this to any menu. Select
Tools, Customise and under Categories select View and from Commands select
ShowAll. Drag it and hover over the menu you want to add it to which will
expand the menu. Now drag and drop it where you want it to appear on that
menu. Close the Customise dialog and when you close Word, make sure to say
YES to the save to global template question.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Jack Gillis" wrote in message
I know how to show or hide paragraph marks using the icon on the toolbar
but I wonder if there is a way to do it from the main menu? I don't
always have the toolbar visible.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

How about just using the keystroke: Shift+Ctrl+8 ?
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones