Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
madi:).. madi:).. is offline

Default i need an article on alfred wegeners continental drift discovery

hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"madi.." madi ...
hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.

,sigh. www.google.com........

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Then I suggest you concentrate your search in locations where you might have
at least *some* chance of finding one.

Good Luck |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/2/06 4:01 PM, in article
, "madi.."
madi
hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Wikipedia. Kids and their homework!

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"madi.." madi ...
hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If I give you one, do I get the grade? And what do you get out of it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"madi.." madi ...
hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

And all using the blasted small i ! This fashion seems to have suddenly
started and is spreading like wildfire. It isn't PDAs because these posters
use caps for new sentences. It just makes it so much harder to read IMHO.
Atlest thats wot i tink...

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Wikipedia. Kids and their homework!

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"madi.." madi ...
hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"aalaan" wrote in message
And all using the blasted small i ! This fashion seems to have suddenly
started and is spreading like wildfire. It isn't PDAs because these
posters use caps for new sentences. It just makes it so much harder to
read IMHO. Atlest thats wot i tink...

Unfortunately it's "sms speak" .........

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
NoNoBadDog! NoNoBadDog! is offline

"madi.." madi ...
hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.

We do not do homework assignments here.

Bobby

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Which is understandable when you consider the key input of the average phone
and the need to keep the message short. However, when presented with a
standard keyboard, using SMS language is inexcusable.

There are really good reasons why we should use proper capitalisation and
punctuation: it's mainly because the eye is trained to read the shape of
words rather than individual letter shapes. Once that pattern is broken by
using all Caps or unpunctuated lowercase text or long underscores, reading
becomes tiring. So although this is acceptable for the odd SMS message,
reading many posts on a NG is not helped by poor writing.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Gordon" wrote in message
"aalaan" wrote in message
And all using the blasted small i ! This fashion seems to have suddenly
started and is spreading like wildfire. It isn't PDAs because these
posters use caps for new sentences. It just makes it so much harder to
read IMHO. Atlest thats wot i tink...

Unfortunately it's "sms speak" .........

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Could not have put it better myself. The shape is really the thing. I find
that as soon as I start reading a missive from one of these 'i' characters I
just turn off and go to the next one.