Word 2000 - text turning into Arabic

Old February 18th 05, 04:05 AM
Jane

Default Word 2000 - text turning into Arabic

I support computers in a public library and we have
enabled most languages for our users. From time to time we
get the report that as a user is typing in Word, the text
will automatically change into Arabic characters. A few
times they reported it happened when they selected right
justify. I cannot figure out how to stop this unless I
disable Arabic, but I think we have a few users that want
that.

Any ideas?

Jane