Header too big!

Old October 11th 17, 12:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default Header too big!

On Thursday, 7 June 2001 21:40:28 UTC-5, Shawn wrote:
My header area is too large, pushing my document text to the center of the page,
way below the top margin. I have even tried deleting the text in the header
completely, but I have no luck correcting the problem. Any ideas?

What worked for me was to remove the styling from the footer. It seemed something was causing the footer to stretch.