How do you put cubed or squared after a number

Old December 8th 16, 06:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default How do you put cubed or squared after a number

When I attempt ctrl+shift+plus it only changes my screen resolution. has this been changed or am I somehow using a different keyset?

Old December 8th 16, 11:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 1:13:14 PM UTC-5, wrote:

When I attempt ctrl+shift+plus it only changes my screen resolution. has this been changed or am I somehow using a different keyset?

Use the "Superscript" icon in the Ribbon (Home tab) and see if it shows
you a different Keyboard Shortcut when you hover over the icon.
Old May 8th 17, 04:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Caroline於 2009年11月4日星期三 UTC+8上午3時55分01秒寫道:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/1696717?hl=en

Subscript Ctrl + ,
Underline Ctrl + u
Old May 8th 17, 04:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected].com

Caroline於 2009年11月4日星期三 UTC+8上午3時55分01秒寫道:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/1696717?hl=en

Subscript Ctrl + ,
Superscript Ctrl + .
Old October 2nd 17, 06:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

how do i put the dot at the beginning of a sentence like this by it is a little bit up more
Old October 2nd 17, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 1:03:54 PM UTC-4, wrote:

how do i put the dot at the beginning of a sentence like this by it is a little bit up more

I think maybe you mean a "middle dot" or "medial dot" -- like a multiplication
sign -- you will find it in the "Insert Symbol" panel at position 00B7 (hex).
Old October 12th 17, 03:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

command + period + 3 or 2 or whatever number/letter you need works on my google docs
Old October 13th 17, 05:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
José Martínez Martínez

El jueves, 12 de octubre de 2017, 4:42:27 (UTC+2), escribió:
command + period + 3 or 2 or whatever number/letter you need works on my google docs

Hello everyone:
My proposal is to create a formatted autocorrect entry:
https://wordexperto.com/2016/05/31/a...o-con-formato/