Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Blu Blu is offline

Default Changing shortcut icons

after I download icons the icons go to a file..how do I get them into the
icon file

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What is the point of this? Word uses icons from wordicon.exe and it removes
potential for grief if you leave the default settings.

wordbird wrote:
I like to change shortcut icons to my Word files. The System32.dll
file is insufficient for me. Where do I find more icons? Thanks ...

Unable to see the shortcut TAB icons at top of WORD 2007 screen computer lady Microsoft Word Help 2 June 15th 08 07:40 PM
How to keep names (icons) in My Documents from changing position? Pat Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 07 01:05 PM
How to keep names (icons) in My Documents from changing position? Pat Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 07 01:00 AM
Changing icons billybob New Users 5 July 31st 05 07:31 AM
Changing shortcut icons Judy Microsoft Word Help 0 April 5th 05 07:37 AM