Tpeila

Default Repeating Data Macro problem

We are using the repeating data macro in a document. Twice (only twice so
far) has the user used the macro and information in other protected fields
which have NOTHING to do with the repeating data macro go blank. I am
wondering if anyone has heard of this and if we can prevent it from becoming
a problem. We use this on a daily basis and as I said it has only happened
once but we are losing a lot of data when it does. When it has happened in
the past I tell the user to exit the document and don't save changes. When
they go back in to use the macro it works just fine? ?