Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shellio23 Shellio23 is offline

Default Exporting Form Data to Txt file

I seem to have run into difficulty importing my form data to text files as I
did with Word 2003. I've found the "save form data as delimited text file"
option, but when I try to "save as" (the menus here looking just as they did
in Word 2003), the text files do not appear in the folders I have chosen.
I've done searches of my entire network for the saved text files and searched
for tmp files, but I cannot figure out where the finished files end up. Does
anyone have any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Here, they are saved to my (personal) Documents folder by default.

(They don't appear if you try to re-open them from Word immediately because
..txt is not one of the file types the Open dialog displays by default.)

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

news