Darrian10

Default changing direction of text

How can i make my text slant upward diagonally on chart heading to conserve
space on the chart. I want it to slant on a 90 degree angle.
Graham Mayor

Create the chart in Excel, which allows such text alignment, then paste
special a link to the chart in Word.

Darrian10 wrote:
How can i make my text slant upward diagonally on chart heading to
conserve space on the chart. I want it to slant on a 90 degree angle.

Michael_Corral

I am assuming that to insert a chart in to your Word document you first went
to the Insert menu and then Picture, then Chart. Now from there you right
clicked on the actual chart and selected Chart Options, then the Title tab
and then you entered your €śchart heading€ť in the Chart title: box and now
clicked ok. Now what you want to do is right click on the text box
containing your chart title and click the Format Chart Title€¦ and then click
the Alignment tab and adjust the Degrees to 90 or whatever angle you want.

--
Top Notch Admin