CoreyH

Default Can I update from Microsoft Office 2000 to 2003 for FREE?

Please help! I just need to know if I can update via internet to 2003 for
free. Thanks

No. You can download a free trial version of Office 2003, but an upgrade
will still cost you some serious bucks.

"CoreyH" wrote in message
Please help! I just need to know if I can update via internet to 2003 for
free. Thanks

garfield-n-odie

Yes, but you'll have to pay me $500 to tell you how.