Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
collegegirl collegegirl is offline

Default Help!

Where do I put a side heading and what is a side heading? Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

collegegirl wrote:
Where do I put a side heading and what is a side heading? Please help.

That sounds like a homework question, which we don't usually respond to --
it is, after all, _your_ homework. But in this case, it's hard to find
anything useful in Word's help or any of the standard references.

A side heading usually refers to one that's completely in the margin next to
the text, rather than in a paragraph between regular text.

For help with how to do it in Word, read
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/MarginalText.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
collegegirl collegegirl is offline

Yes I am in typing 123 and I just had a blonde moment. Thank you for your
help and the help page was great. I added it to my favorites, so the next
time I have a problem maybe that will help. Thanks again for your help. I
just hate college sometimes. Know what I mean. Well talk maybe again later.
Tina Trana