Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dorothy Colvin Dorothy Colvin is offline
Junior Member

Default Design text for the book

Hi. I write essays on Langston Hughes for my small book. Many essays are still incomplete (if anyone has ideas on how to write essays, I'll be glad to hear), but I've already started working on their design in an electronic version.
How can I design the text in accordance with all the rules and standards, maybe someone was involved in the design of texts for books?
I would love any help.