Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lenny Lenny is offline

Default Create an entry box for adding names to a distribution list

I would like to set up a vb form to use in conjunction with a Word protected
template that I have set up.

1 The users want a distribution list that appears in the footer of the
template.
I would prefer to not have them unlock the document to get to the footer

I have created a drop down list that provides (1) entry into a field,
but is there a
way to add successive entries?

2. I want to give them an entry box where they can add or delete names to
the list:

example: entry box (type in or delete a name from the list)

IN THE FOOTER: DISTRIBUTION: cc files: joe, fred, andy, etc.......

LENNY
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

and for more advance information, see the following page of fellow MVP Greg
Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lenny" wrote in message
I would like to set up a vb form to use in conjunction with a Word
protected
template that I have set up.

1 The users want a distribution list that appears in the footer of the
template.
I would prefer to not have them unlock the document to get to the
footer

I have created a drop down list that provides (1) entry into a field,
but is there a
way to add successive entries?

2. I want to give them an entry box where they can add or delete names to
the list:

example: entry box (type in or delete a name from the list)

IN THE FOOTER: DISTRIBUTION: cc files: joe, fred, andy, etc.......

LENNY

How do I forward a distribution list? Ann Microsoft Word Help 3 March 25th 08 10:19 AM
Can I create an email mailing list from a list of names? Hezza1506 Mailmerge 2 August 30th 06 02:38 PM
Recovering a deleted distribution list? N. Papas Microsoft Word Help 0 March 7th 06 01:30 AM
Distribution List helpwanted New Users 1 March 6th 06 06:09 AM
Import Outlook 2003 distribution list to mail merger recipents list xfile Mailmerge 3 January 25th 05 08:16 PM