Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ose_jo

Default Saving to CD-R

I am trying to save Word documents to disc to send to a Client. They will
then alter them and send them back. Every time I save the documents they
save as read only and will not then allow alterations. How do I stop them
from saving as read only? Can't send the files as an e-mail attachment as
they do not yet have e-mail. Have I got the wrong CD's?
Any help greatfully received.

Jo