Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smh smh is offline

Default How do I permanently delete the Go to Office Live toolbar in Word?

I can delete, but after closing Word and reopening, the toolbar is back.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

To uninstall the Office Live Update from your computer, do the following:

Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
1.. If you use Windows XP, double-click Add/Remove Programs. If you use
Windows Vista, double-click Programs and Features.
2.. In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office
Live Add-in 1.4, and then click Uninstall or Remove. If a dialog box
appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
3.. Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
4.. In Windows XP, in the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, select the
Show updates check box. In Windows Vista, in the Uninstall or change a
program dialog box, click View Installed Updates in the left pane.
5.. In the list, select the updates you want to uninstall and click
Uninstall. Follow the instructions to remove the update.