Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default Word for Mac - View comments but not revisions?

I'm working with a colleague who's using Word for Mac.

I know how the reviewing features work on Word for Windows, but I've
discovered there are differences on the Mac, and it's confusing.

A couple of questions:
1. How do I view comments but not insertions/deletions? (When there are
lots of revisions, the insertions/deletions balloons crowd out the comments
balloons.and make it hard to trace the dotted line back to the associated
text in the document.)
2. On Windows, if I click on a Comment balloon, the associated text is
highlighted. Is there a way to get that to happen on the Mac?