Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Skillsaw Magic Skillsaw Magic is offline

Default service manual download is numeric want words

bought a Baja50 for my son, low and behold the little bitty engine has a
vacum system , disconected, with zero parts. I found the service manule on
the net, copied it to laptop, I'm new to the computer world and i find myself
lost and unable to translate from numbers to words Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'd be willing to bet it was a PDF.

I wondered that, but it's very rare these days to find any machine without
some sort of PDF reader....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

But if the OP thought it was a Word doc and opened it in Word, Word will
open it rather than handing off to Adobe Reader.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'd be willing to bet it was a PDF.

I wondered that, but it's very rare these days to find any machine without
some sort of PDF reader....

How do I safely download Service Pack 2 on Windows XP Home? Jack Short Microsoft Word Help 1 April 7th 06 09:08 PM
Numeric formats sabinss Mailmerge 4 December 22nd 05 01:14 PM
Numeric format Scott Microsoft Word Help 4 October 16th 05 05:46 AM
how can i get the research and look up words service for office? Klashx Microsoft Word Help 1 July 9th 05 12:47 AM
Can i download a user manual for word/excel/frontpage ect? Ehransjohnson Microsoft Word Help 2 February 28th 05 04:07 PM