Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
wlm wlm is offline
Junior Member

Default Pasting text with footnotes

I often copy/paste large portions of text from one document into and existing document that is style based. I don't want the styles to come across into my existing document, so I use copy/paste special/unformatted text. The problem is that when I paste this way, the footnotes do not come across with the text. Is there any way to copy/paste as unformatted text and include the footnotes (without totally stripping it)?