Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ivan Ivan is offline

Default Change the choose font list display...

Change the choose font list display...

I have just started to use Office 2007 Professional and I cannot find the option to change the
display of the font list. In Office XP there was an option (from 'Tools/Customize/Options' Other) to
'List font names in their font'.

Is there an option to configure this with the Office 2007 suite?
I cannot find anything even close in the help file!

Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Ivan.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers