hotshower

Default When I open a new word document, I get 25 blank pages that I can'.

When I open a new word document, I get 25 blank pages that I can't delete.
I have tried to uninstall and re-install Office. I have defragged, disc scan
(NOrton Disc Doctor), Couldn't restore back before problem. Cannot find
anything relating to this problem in any of the help menu's.
Jay Freedman

hotshower wrote:
When I open a new word document, I get 25 blank pages that I can't
delete. I have tried to uninstall and re-install Office. I have
defragged, disc scan (NOrton Disc Doctor), Couldn't restore back
before problem. Cannot find anything relating to this problem in any
of the help menu's.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

Just because the pages appear "blank" doesn't mean they don't have any
contents, such as manual page breaks.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Pat Garard

G'Day Hotshower,

1. Take a cold shower.

2. What exactly do you mean, you can't delete them? Do
you simply mean that you cannot prevent this from
happening?

3. It sounds as if you have a corrupt NORMAL template.
See:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.
In your case substitute '25 pages' for 'the text of an old
document', but follow the directions for cleaning up
normal.dot anyway!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard