Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terri at foamtech Terri at foamtech is offline

Default Aligning text

How do I format a line of text into a half circle.
--
Terri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

WordArt is the only thing that will create that within word - you
select that as Word Art Shape. Many image editors can map text to any
curve, but you would have to create an image and then insert that
image into your document to show that text.

On Sep 26, 11:53*am, Terri at foamtech
wrote:
How do I format a line of text into a half circle.
--
Terri

Comment text aligning right?? Kristin Page Layout 8 September 4th 08 04:46 PM
Aligning Text and Graphic in a Text Box (Word 2007) GreenBoy New Users 3 August 29th 08 07:18 PM
Aligning selected text VSlim_SA Page Layout 1 March 27th 08 06:22 PM
Aligning text in columns 7M Tables 4 August 27th 06 07:55 AM
aligning text in labels ncct Microsoft Word Help 1 August 1st 05 05:09 PM