Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Jim is offline

Default Character Count in Word 2007

On some previous editions of word you could get a character count for a
document. On Word 2007 I can only get a word count, is there any way to get
the character count? Any suggestions?
Thanks!
--
jim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

jim wrote:
On some previous editions of word you could get a character count
for a document. On Word 2007 I can only get a word count, is there
any way to get the character count? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Click the word count in the status bar to open the Word Count dialog, or go
to the Review tab of the ribbon and click the Word Count button in the
Proofing group.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman