Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hroberts hroberts is offline

Default Mail Merge - Cannot open data source

I'm trying to mail merge a word document with an excel spreadsheet. When I
select recipents and select the excel spreadsheet, it asks what table I want
to use, so I select the spreadsheet I want, as that is the only options,
after I select it, it asks the same question again, but gives no choice of
spreadsheet. Then it tells me that it cannot open the data source.