gingaboy

Default graphics missing from normal view, but their in print preview

I'm using MS Office pro 2003, with Windows XP pro, Dell optiplex gx 280.

When opening a fax or memo document, i am missing the graphics from the
normal view, however when i print preview or even print, it all prints or
views fine.

All MS Office updates have been done as well. I have Tried a repair -
failed, then uninstalled and reinstalled - still the same problem.

Any ideas???

Thanks

Stefan Blom

Normal view cannot display certain objecs (namely those that are in
the so-called drawing layer). This is by design. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/drwgrphcs/DrawLayer.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/drwgrphcs/...leGraphics.htm.

--
Stefan Blom