Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

Default Forum for Word Mobile?

My new cell phone uses Windows Mobile and Office Mobile (Word, OL, etc.) and
I have a few questions. Is this the place to ask questions about Word
Mobile? I could not find any other Microsoft forums related to things
mobile.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You might ask here or in microsoft.public.pocketpc or as you are using
Outlook Express, put both newsgroups in the header of the message so that it
appears in both and an answer in one will appear in the other as well.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP