gahnzoswife

Default Mail Merge letter with Excel Data incorporated

Hello ~

I'm having a problem with a mail merge document that I'm hoping someone may
have an answer for.
I have created a merge document which includes data from an Excel
Spreadsheet. The problem is that I'm trying to merge specific sales
representative's dealers information as a batch into the word document. I.E.
If the sales rep has 10 dealers, I want all 10 in one mail merge document
(not one per page which is what I'm getting.) What, exactly, to I need to do
to get all of the sales reps dealers in one mail merge.

My only thought was to cut and paste the Excel spreadsheet data by rep into
a new document with the reps name? There must be an easier way. Can anyone
assist.

Thanks in advance.

Michael_Corral

You can have another Excel sheet that has formulas or has the end result you
are looking for and then mail merge telling Word to get the data from that
new sheet. Alternatively, in the mail merge its self, to get more than one
data entry into page you will want to use Insert Word Field and all of the
choices listed, i.e. Ask, If€¦Then€¦Else, Next Record If, etc. Please note
that whatever fields you add to one cell; to fill out the label sheet, you
will have put them in all of the cells on that label form.

--
Top Notch Admin