Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default Second page margin defaults to 4 in.

When typing a letter continues to page two, a four inch top margin appears on
the second sheet and I cannot change it. How may I correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The template that you are using may have a Header set up to appear only on
the second and subsequent pages. Click on the Show/Hide button (¶) and you
will probably see that it contains a number of empty paragraphs or a
paragraph formatted with a space after it. It could also contain a text
box.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cheryl" wrote in message
When typing a letter continues to page two, a four inch top margin appears
on
the second sheet and I cannot change it. How may I correct this?

bottom margin defaults to 2.68, template set for 1. leaha21 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 10th 08 07:03 PM
Footer margin, text margin, and bottom of page problems Terri Page Layout 17 January 17th 07 04:16 PM
Margin defaults Susen0 Page Layout 1 January 16th 06 10:06 PM
10x17 paper size. Right Margin defaults as 6.5", how to change? Giacomo Page Layout 0 January 12th 06 04:27 AM
Word 2003 Margin Defaults Vandy Page Layout 1 December 20th 04 03:01 AM