GT3 Porsche

Default Help I cant delete a solid line in word

when writing my paper i hit multiple dots (......) to create a solid line in
work to seperate my work from points and ideas I come up with while writing.
now I cant delete the line; it can control it and move it up and down but not
delete it!! also when i add a bullet it adds it automatically, I tried to
copy the text without the line and pasted it in a new document but it still
adds a line to the bottom of the page even if i just copy 1/2 my work. can
anyone pelase help

garfield-n-odie

You're welcome, and thanks for the feedback. The pink slip to
the GT3 should cover my bill :-) I originally missed the part
where you said you were having problems with bullets appearing
automatically. To stop that and other stuff from happening
automatically, click on Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat
As You Type | uncheck most or all of the boxes under "Apply as
you type" and "Automatically as you type" | OK.