Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
akbishop akbishop is offline

Default where do I find the "delete repeated word" command?

Can anyone advise me as to where the command resides to switch the "deleted
repeated word" option please? I have searched the Word Help to no avail as
well as Tools.

Many thanks

Kevin Bishop
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus Opinicus is offline

"akbishop" wrote

Can anyone advise me as to where the command resides to switch the
"deleted
repeated word" option please? I have searched the Word Help to no avail
as
well as Tools.

I don't think that's a setting. The only place I've ever seen it come up in
Word is during a spelling check. If Word encounters a repeated word it asks
if you want to delete it.

Which must be frustrating for people living in or writing to Walla Walla or
Bora Bora...

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Opinicus wrote:
Which must be frustrating for people living in or writing to Walla
Walla or Bora Bora...

Not necessarily - use a non-breaking space between such names.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Cawood, HND BIT Mike Cawood, HND BIT is offline

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Opinicus wrote:
Which must be frustrating for people living in or writing to Walla
Walla or Bora Bora...

Not necessarily - use a non-breaking space between such names.

How do you make a non-breaking space?
Regards Mike.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

CTRL+SHIFT+Space
or Insert Symbol Special characters

Opinicus wrote:
Which must be frustrating for people living in or writing to Walla
Walla or Bora Bora...

Not necessarily - use a non-breaking space between such names.

How do you make a non-breaking space?
Regards Mike.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Cawood, HND BIT Mike Cawood, HND BIT is offline

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
CTRL+SHIFT+Space
or Insert Symbol Special characters

Cheers for that tip on making a non-breaking space.
Regards Mike.