Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fiona Fiona is offline

Default Printing labels in Word 2007

I have a client who has recently started using Office 2007. In word when she
prints a label the left hand edge of the text gets cut off.

The label is an Avery A4 L7063. The odd thing is that she was printing
labels fine until this week and she hasn't to ther knowledge changed anything!

I have tried printing various things as a label and changed text size,
margins etc but this still cuts off the left handside. It is not the
documents as I can print them fine on my PC which is exactly the same as hers.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fiona
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Cawood, HND BIT Mike Cawood, HND BIT is offline

"Fiona" wrote in message
I have a client who has recently started using Office 2007. In word when
she
prints a label the left hand edge of the text gets cut off.

The label is an Avery A4 L7063. The odd thing is that she was printing
labels fine until this week and she hasn't to ther knowledge changed
anything!

I have tried printing various things as a label and changed text size,
margins etc but this still cuts off the left handside. It is not the
documents as I can print them fine on my PC which is exactly the same as
hers.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fiona

The easiest method is to use System Restore to go back to before the problem
occurred.
Mike.