Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
prkhan56 prkhan56 is offline

Default Multilevel List

Hello All,
I am using Word 2010 and wish to create Multilevel List as follows:

1. Main Heading
1.1 Level one heading

1.1.1 (1) xx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(2) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
(a) xx xxx xxx xxx xxxx xxx xxx
(b) xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxx
(3) xx xxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxx
1.2 Level two heading

2. xxx xxxx
2.1 xx xxx xxx xxx
2.1.1 (1) xx xxx xxx xxxx
(2) xx xxx xx xxxx
(a) xx xx xxx xxx xx
(b) xxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
(3) xx xxx xxx
2.2 xx xxx xxxxxxxxxx

Can anyone guide me how to create a Style as above

TIA
P Khan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

To see a level four number in the same paragraph as level three you will
have to make use of a LISTNUM field.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"prkhan56" wrote in message

Hello All,
I am using Word 2010 and wish to create Multilevel List as follows:

1. Main Heading
1.1 Level one heading

1.1.1 (1) xx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(2) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
(a) xx xxx xxx xxx xxxx xxx xxx
(b) xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxx
(3) xx xxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxx
1.2 Level two heading

2. xxx xxxx
2.1 xx xxx xxx xxx
2.1.1 (1) xx xxx xxx xxxx
(2) xx xxx xx xxxx
(a) xx xx xxx xxx xx
(b) xxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
(3) xx xxx xxx
2.2 xx xxx xxxxxxxxxx

Can anyone guide me how to create a Style as above

TIA
P Khan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] tomas.sasko@g-base.com is offline

Hallo,

I have the same problem and Stefan Blom didn't solve this problem. Thank you for any advice. Tomas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Your message is without context. Please describe the issue you are having with
multilevel lists and what you have tried so far.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP