Format number with either 0 or 1 decimal place

Old October 9th 17, 11:37 AM
FiFo FiFo is offline

Default Format number with either 0 or 1 decimal place

Hi

I am trying to do a mail merge where I have no access to edit the original data.

I have a field that currently sits to 2 decimal places but I want the figure to pull through with either no decimal place or 1 if it is not a whole number.

I have tried using #.# which works for those with a decimal place, but my whole numbers are always showing a '.' after which is not quite right.

Can anyone advise the correct formatting to use?