drcsontos drcsontos is offline
Junior Member

Default * MERGEFORMAT in TOC ?

Dear All,

Let me turn to you for some advice. I use Flare and create a word output.
The content of my TOC appears like this:
TOC \t "h1;1;h2;2;h3;3;h2_1;2" \h \z \* MERGEFORMAT
No table of contents entries found.

Also, the hyperlinks appear similarly....

On the other hand if I switch to a different user on my machine the TOC and the links appear correctly...

How can I fix this?
Thank you
Attila

dmarketing897 dmarketing897 is offline
Banned

As you can see and will be get to know after exploring it as visited countries map builder was the main title that you can see and will be able to learn at this time of the year. We hope EssayWritingLand it was good enough that we see that.