mpnet

Default Change Multiple templates

I do have many word documentes in diferent folders. An due to certificacion
reasons we do have to change many time the default template in many documents.
Now I go one by one to change the default template.
Is there any way I select all documents, and in a automatic way the template
to be automatically change on all documents ?

Thansks in advance
Marco Pereira
Charles Kenyon

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Are you trying to change the attached template for multiple documents or are
you trying to make the same or similar changes in multiple templates?

If multiple templates...
Are these document templates? normal.dot? other global templates? What are
you trying to change? Text? Headers? Styles?

Note, the default template, normal.dot, should not be shared. For more on
the different kinds of templates, tabs on the file new dialog, and locations
of templates folders see http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.

Which version of Word?
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"mpnet" wrote in message
I do have many word documentes in diferent folders. An due to certificacion
reasons we do have to change many time the default template in many
documents.
Now I go one by one to change the default template.
Is there any way I select all documents, and in a automatic way the
template
to be automatically change on all documents ?

Thansks in advance
Marco Pereira

mjpnet

Hello Mr. Kenyon

Before all thank you verry much fo your fast anwser.
I will read carefully the link you have gave me and
then I will put again my questions.

Thanks again
Marco Pereira

Are you trying to change the attached template for multiple documents or are
you trying to make the same or similar changes in multiple templates?

If multiple templates...
Are these document templates? normal.dot? other global templates? What are
you trying to change? Text? Headers? Styles?

Note, the default template, normal.dot, should not be shared. For more on
the different kinds of templates, tabs on the file new dialog, and locations
of templates folders see http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.

Which version of Word?

Word Heretic

G'day mjpnet ,

Gee, and here I was thinking that the correct honorific was Grand. :-)

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

mjpnet reckoned:

Hello Mr. Kenyon

Before all thank you verry much fo your fast anwser.
I will read carefully the link you have gave me and
then I will put again my questions.

Thanks again
Marco Pereira

Are you trying to change the attached template for multiple documents or are
you trying to make the same or similar changes in multiple templates?

If multiple templates...
Are these document templates? normal.dot? other global templates? What are
you trying to change? Text? Headers? Styles?

Note, the default template, normal.dot, should not be shared. For more on
the different kinds of templates, tabs on the file new dialog, and locations
of templates folders see http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.

Which version of Word?

mjpnet

Hello again,

Well here the situacion, we do create docuemnts based on some dot files.
But they are always changing the dot parameters.

So my question is how to manage to change many old documents in many
diferent folders to the new versions of dot?

I need to change many documents according to the new template.
Word version 2003.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Marco

"mpnet" wrote:

I do have many word documentes in diferent folders. An due to certificacion
reasons we do have to change many time the default template in many documents.
Now I go one by one to change the default template.
Is there any way I select all documents, and in a automatic way the template
to be automatically change on all documents ?

Thansks in advance
Marco Pereira

Word Heretic

G'day mjpnet ,

Use the AutoMaggie code I posted the other day

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

mjpnet reckoned: