Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DGENG DGENG is offline

Default Word 2K - spelling and grammar

Hi1
In a machine running Win XP and Office 2K the following occurs:
I made a word doc. The speller work up to a point, the rest of the doc is
not checked.

When pressing F7 the doc is "checked" when it finishes, the following
message appears:
"The speling and grammar check is complete.
Text marked with "Do not check spelling and grammar was skipped".
Yet, I did not mark any text to be skipped!!!!
I unchecked the "Do not check spelling and grammar" check box and saved it
as NORMAL.Dot default with no avail.
Please HELP!!!

Thanks
--
Hector
DG engineering
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Every character in a document can have its own proofing language applied.
Select all (CTRL+A) then apply the language you require - tools language.