Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alan Kinroy Alan Kinroy is offline

Default How do I have several sections but no blank pages inserted in betw

What I want is section 1 - Title page, one page no header or footer
Section 2, four pages front matter, arabic numbered ii-v, different odd & even
Section 3 starting on 6th page numbered 1, different odd & even

If I have a section break (even page) at the end of section 2 I can get
section 3 to start on page 6, but the numbering won't start other than at 2.
If I have section break (odd page) or section break (next page) at the end
of section 2, my third section starts on the 7th page with a blank page on
the 6th page.
I can't establish what causes the blank page, or how to get the numbering to
start at 1 if I use my section break (even page)
Can anyone help me with this please?