Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ollakal

Default Compile error in hidden module: AutoExec

When I open any office application (Office 2003) I am getting this "Compile
error in hidden module: AutoExec" . what is the problem. how can I fix this.

Thank You

--
Raghu Ollakal
System Administrator
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Probably an old version of Acrobat - certainly a rogue addIn.

Check what AddIns (Tools Templates and AddIns) you have and remove them
one by one (or remove them all and add them back one by one) to identify the
culprit.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Ollakal" wrote in message
When I open any office application (Office 2003) I am getting this

"Compile
error in hidden module: AutoExec" . what is the problem. how can I fix

this.

Thank You

--
Raghu Ollakal
System Administrator

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ollakal

Thank you for your help. It was very helpfull. I am able to fix the problem.

Thanks again
--
Raghu Ollakal
System Administrator