Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mick M Mick M is offline

Default dashes / hyphens in Word.

I find that when I use the dash / hyphen key, on the keyboard between 0 and
=, sometimes I get a short line and sometimes the longer one. I know I am not
using the shift key to create the _ symbol by mistake. I cannot see any
pattern to it, it just happens. I seem to recall this has happened to me
previously on a different PC.

Can anyone help? I don't mind which length of dash I'm given I just want it
to be consistent.

Thank you all,