Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
isha isha is offline

Default resume preparing

dear friends,
plz tell me
of what quality and type i should prepare resume so as to get admission in
top mba colleges.
*I dont have WORK EXPERIENCE , participated once DRAMA inter college
copetition
and has done diploma in software engineering
One more thing that i have got a CALL from one college.
So, i need to prepare as soon as possible
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"isha" wrote in message
dear friends,
plz tell me
of what quality and type i should prepare resume so as to get admission in
top mba colleges.

Something plain and readable - Times New Roma, Courier, etc etc.

*I dont have WORK EXPERIENCE , participated once DRAMA inter college
copetition
and has done diploma in software engineering

Expect dissapointment - do you KNOW what an MBA really is?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TJ Gunnz TJ Gunnz is offline

Wow Gordon! You really a pretty rude, aren't you? Perhaps you need to go
back to school yourself and learn some manners.
--
TJ Gunnz

"Gordon" wrote:

"isha" wrote in message
dear friends,
plz tell me
of what quality and type i should prepare resume so as to get admission in
top mba colleges.

Something plain and readable - Times New Roma, Courier, etc etc.

*I dont have WORK EXPERIENCE , participated once DRAMA inter college
copetition
and has done diploma in software engineering

Expect dissapointment - do you KNOW what an MBA really is?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"TJ Gunnz" wrote in message
Wow Gordon! You really a pretty rude, aren't you? Perhaps you need to go
back to school yourself and learn some manners.

Umm no. I live in the REAL world.
Someone with NO work experience as posted by the OP is HIGHLY unlikely to
get on ANY MBA course....(in a REPUTABLE college that is....)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I wondered, too, why someone who seems to be interested in drama would want
an MBA, or why he thought that drama experience would be helpful in getting
into an MBA program.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"TJ Gunnz" wrote in message
Wow Gordon! You really a pretty rude, aren't you? Perhaps you need to
go
back to school yourself and learn some manners.

Umm no. I live in the REAL world.
Someone with NO work experience as posted by the OP is HIGHLY unlikely to
get on ANY MBA course....(in a REPUTABLE college that is....)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I wondered, too, why someone who seems to be interested in drama would want
an MBA, or why he thought that drama experience would be helpful in getting
into an MBA program.

Well I have seen some CEOs who are pretty good drama queens... ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Never happen - schools don't teach manners any longer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Gordon" wrote:

"isha" wrote in message
dear friends,
plz tell me
of what quality and type i should prepare resume so as to get admission
in
top mba colleges.

Something plain and readable - Times New Roma, Courier, etc etc.

*I dont have WORK EXPERIENCE , participated once DRAMA inter college
copetition
and has done diploma in software engineering

Expect dissapointment - do you KNOW what an MBA really is?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Never happen - schools don't teach manners any longer.

So you think my (realistic) reply to the OP was RUDE?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not really. I was merely commenting that schools are no longer allowed to
teach things like manners. (Sometimes the truth isn't pretty or polite.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Gordon" wrote in message
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Never happen - schools don't teach manners any longer.

So you think my (realistic) reply to the OP was RUDE?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Mailman Brian Mailman is offline

Gordon wrote:
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Never happen - schools don't teach manners any longer.

So you think my (realistic) reply to the OP was RUDE?

Manners have little to do with "truth."

B/