Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Jen is offline

Default How do I sort a numbered list ?

I have a numbered list that I have stopped in the middle to add descriptions
below. When I sort it, it recognizes the description as a seperate paragraph
and I need the description to stay with the numbered item. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

At the end of the topic you want to add a description for replace the
(Enter) by using (Shift+Enter) instead. the additional content will be
treated as a part of the same para that the number pertains to.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones