jgreen

Default font

Does anyone know how to change the default font in word on a mac? I want the
font to be somethingother than times new roman.
Daiya Mitchell

The same way you do on WinWord. In Format | Font, click Default...

However, Mac-specific questions will get quicker answers on Mac-specific
group:

See here for gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

Or here for the MS web interface:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities....aspx?dg=micro
soft.public.mac.office.word

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

For Mac-specific questions, you're better off asking in the Mac-specific NGs
(see http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups),
but for Windows methods (which may apply), see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm