J. Jehangir

Default Page size settings

Hi,

I have a problem with page size settings. Whatever size I
set through 'Page Setup' in Word doesn't register on my
printer HP 2410, which only prints in the default 8.5" x
11". In order to effect the change in the printer, I have
to go to printer properties and make the change there as
well. This does not happen on my other setup which as a
Epson 720 printer.

Any page settings in Excel are correctly transmitted to
the printer. I am facing this problem only in Word on one
particular computer running the HP 2410 printer.

Thanks in advance.
-J. Jehangir.