Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Naz Atz. Naz Atz. is offline

Default palm card

is there a way in Word to make my speech in a palm card format instead of
just inserting a table and copying and pasting?

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

What's "palm card" format?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Naz Atz." Naz wrote in message
is there a way in Word to make my speech in a palm card format instead of
just inserting a table and copying and pasting?

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I'm guessing they're very small note cards.

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
What's "palm card" format?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Naz Atz." Naz wrote in message
is there a way in Word to make my speech in a palm card format instead

of
just inserting a table and copying and pasting?

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Can Word save in "very small note card" format?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Naz Atz." Naz wrote in message
is there a way in Word to make my speech in a palm card format instead

of
just inserting a table and copying and pasting?

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Depends on the printer driver.

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
Can Word save in "very small note card" format?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard
Melbourne, Australia
_______________________

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'm guessing they're very small note cards.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Naz Atz." Naz wrote in message
is there a way in Word to make my speech in a palm card format

instead
of
just inserting a table and copying and pasting?

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Ahhh ;-)