Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LastResort LastResort is offline

Default How do I change the cursor size in Word 2007?

Currently my cursor is huge. It takes up all the space between one word and
another. I would like to reduce the size of the cursor.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It turns out that apparently you can change the width in Control Panel |
Accessibility Options | Display (that's Windows XP--may be a little
different if you have Vista).

"LastResort" wrote in message
Currently my cursor is huge. It takes up all the space between one word
and
another. I would like to reduce the size of the cursor.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Saravanan Saravanan is offline

Hi,

It is very simple to change the cursor size in word 2007.

The height of the cursor depends on the size of the font you are using. You
can change the thickness of the cursor by clicking on the 'Start' button and
choosing 'Control Panel'. Double-click on the 'Accessibility Options' icon.
Click on the 'Display' tab and under 'Cursor Options', drag the slider at
'Width' until it is a suitable width for you.

It is a little bit different in Windows Vista
In the Control Panel click on 'Ease of Access' and then 'Optimize Visual
Display'. At 'Make things on the screen easier to see', select a number in
the box at 'Set the thickness of the blinking cursor'.

By,

Saravanan

------Let me know whether you got the exact resolution-------

"LastResort" wrote:

Currently my cursor is huge. It takes up all the space between one word and
another. I would like to reduce the size of the cursor.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Saravanan Saravanan is offline

You are welcome.

It was pleasure that I assisted you.