Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LeAnne LeAnne is offline

Default cell margins

I am trying to create a template for labels, which is basically a table. I
want to keep the default margins for the whole table, but I want 0.25" left
margins for each label (or cell). When I change the cell margins to 0.25", it
moves the whole table to the far left edge of the paper. What can I do to fix
this? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Change the left indent of the paragraph would be one way.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"LeAnne" wrote in message
I am trying to create a template for labels, which is basically a table. I
want to keep the default margins for the whole table, but I want 0.25"
left
margins for each label (or cell). When I change the cell margins to 0.25",
it
moves the whole table to the far left edge of the paper. What can I do to
fix
this? Thank you.

Only Table's 1st Cell has Margins? Al Franz New Users 1 March 21st 07 11:57 PM
internal cell margins Caryl Tables 3 February 2nd 07 07:37 PM
Problem with cell margins with using WordML Tim Tables 0 November 30th 06 10:59 AM
cell margins tealady Tables 2 August 17th 06 04:36 PM
Cell Margins in Tables oceanmist Microsoft Word Help 2 August 11th 06 08:20 PM